Etna Wine Dining Experience, by The Tasting Kitchen
*Prix fixe. Gratuity included. No vegetarian option.
FIVE COURSE TASTING MENU BY CHEF TRAVIS PASSEROTTI, WITH WINES FROM THREE ETNA VINEYARDS GIROLAMO RUSSO, I SUOLI, AND EMILIANO FALSINI.
Please join us in hosting wine makers Giuseppe Russo and his partners Dante Pasqua and Emiliano Falsini for a one of a kind dining experience featuring wines from the legendary Mount Etna region.
This five course menu by The Tasting Kitchen's very own Chef Travis Passerotti showcases Sicilian cuisine from the Mount Etna area. The wine pairing features Etna Rosato and Etna Rosso wines from the three wineries Girolamo Russo, Emiliano Falsini, and I Suoli, from various Contrade of Etna.
Mount Etna is a fascinating wine region, with the wines and local cuisine taking on properties from the volcanic microclimate, known for their brilliance and minerality. Some of the wines featured will be tasted on American soil for the first time, making this an event not to be missed.
- 1st Course: Gnoccho Fritto, Uni, Prosciutto
- 2nd Course: Grilled Squid, Melon, Agrodolce. Summer Lettuces, Basil, Corn, Sweet Peppers
- 3rd Course: Ravioli alla Norma, Eggplant and Ricotta FIlling, Tomato Jus, Roasted Cherry Tomatoes, Basil
- 4th Course: Aged Ribeye, Roasted, Raw and Fried Tomatoes, Nero d’Avola Veal Jus
- 5th Course: Stone Fruit Sabayon, Pistachio Ice Cream, Raspberry
WHAT: Etna Wine Dining Experience: five courses plus wine pairing for $210 per person. Gratuity included. No vegetarian option available.
WHEN: Thursday June 23rd, 7:00PM arrival, 7:30PM dinner
Tickets are non-refundable.