Patagonia on Abbot Kinney, by Travis Passerotti & Alvaro Romero
From Patagonia to Venice, Biite and The Tasting Kitchen are bringing together world class chefs for two nights of food, wine, and fuego, right here on Abbot Kinney. The Tasting Kitchen head chef Travis Passerotti welcomes culinary phenom Alvaro Romero from La Mesa in Santiago Chile to bring the flavors and techniques of Patagonia to our backyard.
In Chile, Asado is as much a technique as it is a way of life. Characterized by slow cooked live fire and whole animal roasts, Asado Chileno is a delicious, surefire way to bring together friends and family around the fire.
SUPPER OF THE LAMB
Served family style, this prix fixe menu melds the flavors and techniques of Chile and contemporary California, all centered around the live fire whole roasted lamb main event.
- Salmon Tiradito - Coriander Flowers, Avocado Yuzu Milk, Pickled Turnip, Quinoa
- Beet Tartare - Miso Lactonase, Toasts
- Papa Rosti, Santa Barbara Uni, Creme Fraiche, Smoked Salt
- Spring Greens Salad, Herbs, Pistachio Za’atar, Anchovy
- Crab Ravioli flavored like Chupe de Centolla
- Smoked Porcini Maltagliati, Braised Abalone, Bread Crumb
- Cordero al Palo, Coal Roasted Lamb
- Eggplant, Honey, Creme Fraiche, Pickles, Toasted and Smashed Seeds
- Chocolate Alfajores
- Flan de Leche
Full cocktail and wine menu available a la cartes, as well as Chilean wine and cocktail pairing.
WHAT: Asado Chileno: Supper of the Lamb Prix Fixe Dining Experience, $125 per person (tax and gratuity not included)
WHEN: Sunday May 29th and Monday May 30th, seatings from 6:00 to 9:00 PM