The Baja Experience at The Tasting Kitchen
*Ticket price does not include gratuity which will be collected at the restaurant. Wine pairing and a la cartes wine & cocktail menu available for purchase upon arrival*
For two nights only, The Tasting Kitchen welcomes Monte Xanic winery and their iconic Valle de Guadalupe restaurant Artio for a one of a kind presentation of the culinary and viticultural traditions of one of the most exciting emerging culinary regions in the world. Introducing:
THE BAJA EXPERIENCE
In recent years, Valle de Guadalupe in Baja, Mexico has become an emergent global food and wine epicenter. On October 2nd and 3rd, join us for a five course menu designed by Chef Travis Passerotti in collaboration with Chef Viko Morales of Valle de Guadalupe's iconic restaurant Artio, showcasing flavors and wines from the Baja region. Known for their commitment to quality and sustainability, Monte Xanic produces some of the most delicious, unique, and award-winning wines in Mexico.
Enjoy a five course presentation of the flavors of Valle, with optional wine pairings featuring the award-winning Monte Xanic labels with each course.
- Kampachi Crudo - charred avocado, citrus dashi tapioca pearls, heirloom tomato aguachile, cilantro blossoms
- California King Crab and Sea Urchin Toast - lemon brown butter dress, sourdough, borage flowers, chile threads
- Duck Carnitas Tostada with Mole Verde - sliced daikon radishes, pickled red onions, charred habanero salsa
- Arroz Meloso - 12hrs braised oxtail, parmeggiano reggiano cream sauce, lemon herb pangratatto
- Seasonal Seafood Fideo - Spanish chorizo, artichokes confit, cara cara orange alioli, grilled meyer lemon
- Flannery California Reserve Dry Aged Ribeye - umami compound butter
- Grilled Broccolini
- Roasted Sun Chokes - fried parsley
- Guava Sorbet - ginger lemongrass simple syrup, guava merengue
- Sheep Cheese Fondant - caramelized figs, Pedro Ximenez reduction, shaved marcona almonds
Full cocktail and wine menu available a la cartes, as well as Monte Xanic wine pairing for $45 and Reserve pairing for $70.
WHAT: The Baja Experience: 5 course prix fixe dinner experience with optional wine pairing, $165 per person (gratuity not included)
WHEN: Sunday October 2nd and Monday October 3rd, seatings from 5:00 to 10:00 PM
Share this link with the people you love.
*Tickets are non-refundable within 24 hours of the reservation time*