Friuli Italian Wine Dinner at The Tasting Kitchen
*Prix fixe. Gratuity included. No vegetarian option.
FOUR COURSE TASTING MENU BY CHEF TRAVIS PASSEROTTI OF THE TASTING KITCHEN, WITH WINES FROM FRIULI ITALIAN WINES.
Exclusive varietals, old-world techniques, new blends, unique flavors.
Please join us in hosting Max Lewis, partner at Friuli Italian Wines, for a four course menu by Chef Travis Passerotti showcasing Friulian cuisine and wines from Castelvecchio, Pittaro, Canus, Il Carpino and Moschioni.
Come see why Friuli is considered the motherland of Orange Wine on Wednesday August 10th.
- Frico Morbido - Montasio cheese, fresh tomato, crème fraiche
- Bobici salad - Brentwood corn, new potato, tesa, basil
- Musetto Sausage - fresh shell bean ragu, ajvar
- Gnocchi di Pane - Prosciutto, summer vegetable, fresh herbs, plum
- Taglierini - Prosciutto, sage, brown butter
- Beef Cheek Goulash - Confit fresh onions, pimento peppers, crispy herbs
- Polenta - Fresh corn polenta, evoo
- Barley Pilaf - Cherry tomato, celery, lemon
- Espresso Mousse - Espresso, chocolate cremeux
WHAT: Friuli Wine Dining Experience: four courses plus wine pairing for $210 per person. Gratuity included. No vegetarian option available.
WHEN: Wednesday August 10th, 7:00PM arrival, 7:30PM dinner
WHERE: The Tasting Kitchen, 1633 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291
Tickets are non-refundable.